Thank you for your interest in making a reservation at Pet Resort in the Gardens.
We look forward to your stay.
Our goal is to provide a safe and stress free experience for you and your pet. To expedite the check in process, please download and fill out the applicable forms below prior to your check in day. You may fax the completed forms to us at 817-635-5513. You may also bring them with you on or before the scheduled day of check in.
Suggested check-in time is after 1:00PM.
Check-out time is before 1:00 PM.
(Required during peak travel season and holidays.)
Please call us today if you need assistance.
You can email your completed forms and vaccination records to us at email@example.com.
Vaccination and Health Requirements
For the health and safety of our canine guests and care team members, we require the following medical protocol:
- Rabies 1 or 3 yr
- DHPP 1 or 3 yr
- Bordetella within 1 yr
- Fecal exam to check for parasites within 1 yr
- Both strains of the Canine Influenza (H3N8 & H3N2) within 1 yr
- Puppies must be current on age appropriate booster vaccines. Puppies less than 16 weeks of age require approval by Farrell Animal Hospital veterinarians.
For the health and safety of our feline guests and care team members, we require the following medical protocol:
- Rabies 1-3 yr
- FVRCP 1 yr
- Kittens must be current on age appropriate booster vaccines. Kittens less than 16 weeks of age require approval by Farrell Animal Hospital veterinarians.
Please also note the following health requirements for all guests:
Vaccinations less than 6 months past due, may be updated upon arrival by our on-site veterinarians during a Pet Resort stay. Vaccinations which have never been administered previously or which are more than 6 months past due, require a 7 day waiting period before the pet is allowed into the facility.
- Pets showing signs of illness will not be allowed to enter the premises.
- Pets recently rescued from a shelter or foster may require a 3 week waiting period.
- Pets exhibiting aggression toward people or other pets may not be allowed, but will be assessed individually prior to scheduling.