Dog Bathing Salon & Spa in Arlington, TX
Our highly trained and passionate spa staff at Pet Resort in the Gardens seek to form relationships with you and your pet so we can predict your specific needs. We use premium products and tools designed for healthy, happy dogs. Add a spa appointment to your pet’s lodging or daycare visit!
Some of our Dog Spa services include:
- Premium and basic bath packages
- All-natural shampoos and conditioners
- Ear cleaning
- Nail trims
- External anal gland expression
- Light trimming of the face, feet & tail
Schedule Your Dog's Spa Appointment Today
Spa and dog bathing services pricing varies by breed and size. Call for more details.
Our menu of special spa treatments can complement your spa or bath appointment or be chosen a-la-carte.
- Pedicure with “Paw-lish”
- Facials to remove tear stains
- Specialty shampoos
- Paw balm treatment
- Nose conditioner
Health Benefits of Dog Bathing at Pet Resort in the Gardens
Dog Bathing does more than make your dog look and smell fresh. It’s a vital part of maintaining his happiness and health.
- It’s key to health & comfort. Regular bathing keeps your dog’s coat clean, light, and comfortable. Plus, part of the bathing process is a screening for any health abnormalities.
- Regular nail trims are necessary. Nails need to be trimmed routinely to prevent discomfort. When allowed to grow freely, long nails can disrupt your dog’s posture and foot structure.
- Reduces shedding. A Dog Bather’s specialized tools are designed to clean the multiple layers of fur many dogs have. Maintaining these inner layers clears out loose fur, reducing shedding.